Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Psychedelicus Capricornicus

Roger Roger and the Biased Whisky Hostel

Awhile back I made a 90 min cassette of some low fie recordings I had made over the years in the hopes that I could get them out to the public. I had become really taken with the work of the original Elephant 6 collective; Robert Schneider, Will Cullen Hart, Bill Doss and Jeff Mangum so I sent the tape to Orange Twin Records' Laura Carter. Maybe I sabbotaged the whole thing by selecting some of my most eclectic and obsure stuff to send but WTF. I know they are a small label doubtless with little cash to throw around so I wasn't actually expecting much if anything. This week this came in the mail which at least lets me know the package arrived.

I still have high hope that I can get into a "real" studio at some point to put some of my hundreds of songs down to magnetic tape. offers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home