Tuesday, December 27, 2005

is that enough?

I've got my dark sunglasses and faded jeans.
I've got a nasty smile like James Dean,
my white tee shirt is way too...
My hair's all slicked back with axel grease.
I've got a pack of "Luckies" rolled up in my sleeve.
Is that enough rockabilly for you?

I've got wrap around glasses and safety-pin (torn up) jeans.
I know all the words to "God Save the Queen",
my tee shirt tells the ugly truth.
My hair's a spiky green mohawk.
I don't smoke nothing, I'm all talk.
Is that enough punk for you, baby?

I don't wear no glasses, wear a ten gallon hat.
Sparkling (Nudie) suits is where I'm at and
I've just got to get me some aligator boots.
I pick my guitar by the ole campfire.
I ride the range, a six-gun for hire.
Is that enough rootin' tootin' cowboy
for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home