Wednesday, March 05, 2008

decisions decisions or waiting for spring to bloom

I haven't been writing anything. my brain is tuning in snow. I haven't played the guitar much. I moved every piece of the "studio" and wires are hanging loose. My engineer will be here in a few days to get me set back up so I can just hit record and get something down. I really want to get together with Michael to work on some of the harmonies I hear in my head, some of the dissonances as well :-) I'm somewhere between the show going off the air and the test pattern coming up. I realized that I had been consumed with the computer and getting it up and going so yesterday I worked outside in the garden for about 4 hours. I have tried to maintain a rigid schedule of getting out of the house at least once a day. before I retired, I knew I was getting up at six. had to be at work blah blah but now I have to CHOOSE what to do. still get up at six. It is too easy to sit around in a bathrobe all day and do nothing BUT, I want to make art and music. Only I have to provide the incentive, the will, the strength to actually DO it, DO something. I still feel on the cusp instead of there. I still have missing puzzle pieces and others that are chipped and broken. there is always something else to BUY. more fuel for the fire.


----- Original Message -----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home